Anonymous asked: What are the top 10 coolest orca names?
This is such a cool question! :) I don’t think I can only pick 10 when there are so many orcas in the world so I’ll just do the Northern Residents. These are my 10 personal favourites in no particular order:
1. Sharky (Her dorsal was so perfect with that name)
2. Top Notch (Doesn’t that just present such an awesome image?!)
3. Havannah (I’m bias. I adopted her for 12 years.)
4. Nimpkish (I just think it sounds nice)
5. Stubbs (Bless her little injured dorsal)
6. Cameleon (How cute! She’s still so tiny too!)
7. Hope (He’s such a handsome boy)
8. Simoon (Again I just like the sound)
9. Ripple (I just picture beautiful rippling waves)
10. Cypress (It’s pretty!)
Oh god but shout out to Holly (even though her name is really Sonora), Saddle, Licka, Eve, Hardy, Izumi, Eclipse, Echo, Cedar, Cutter, Klaoitsis, Kaikash, Lama, Diver, Hunter, Squally, Virago, Kisameet, Scarlett, Raven, Zayas, Loquillilla, Nigei and Kitlope! OH MY GOD I’M SO SORRY, I JUST LOVE THESE NAMES!
Anonymous asked: If you could become a mermaid, would you?
That would be amazing! I’d be a bit terrified about the general threats of the earth though, like what if I was born into Taiji? I might get killed or taken for captivity which would be terrifying! So yes but only if I could live somewhere quiet and non threatening haha.